Meeting the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs.
Our Triple Bottom Line:
People / Planet / Profit
As we seek to be the leading global provider of products that contribute to health and well-being, everything we do is guided by our five goals.
- Focus on quality
- Best-in-class customer experience
- Best-in-class workplace, optimal organizational structure
- Market leadership
- Operational/business excellence
The concept of sustainability helps us achieve these goals. In turn, achieving our goals makes us a more sustainable company.
For example, when we focus on quality:
- We reduce waste in our production processes
- Our products need to be replaced less often
- Our customers are happier with our products
- Our employees feel more satisfied with their work
- We meet our financial goals more reliably, helping us honor our commitments to our employees and communities
Achieving each of our five goals depends on the well-being of our employees, a healthy environment that provides resources and energy, and vibrant communities that support health and well-being. Becoming a more sustainable business helps us become a more successful business.
In April 2015, we published our third annual sustainability report, Well Being 2014.
Want to know how we're making money by reducing waste and increasing customer satisfaction? Wonder where our Styrofoam goes after we're done with it? Curious how our health insurance premiums stack up against our neighbors? It's all inside our reports!
Johnson Health Tech N.A. is a Green Master, which is a sustainability recognition program developed by the Wisconsin Sustainable Business Council. This local council serves businesses in the state who are interested in sustainability, “greening”, corporate social responsibility or corporate citizenship.