Committed to our mission
At JHTNA, we genuinely care about our products, our customers and our people. We research, conceptualize, design, build and market phenomenal products that help people all around the world live happier, healthier lives. Being part of a company this dedicated to living its mission every day can make for a rewarding career.
If you're a dynamic thinker, eager to be part of a growing international company, read on.
Here, we practice what we preach when it comes to healthy living. This is why we're committed to providing our employees with a comprehensive benefits package that helps encourage them to lead a healthy, active lifestyle; maintain work/life balance; and thrive in their professional development.
- Free access to fully equipped, world-class fitness facility
- Lockers, showers and free towel service
- Open to employees and their families
- Wellness program
- Our corporate wellness program not only encourages our employees to work out -- it actually pays employees to work out. Other wellness incentives such as on-site chair massages; health insurance discounts for active employees; corporate sponsored running groups; on-site boot camp and yoga classes; nutrition seminars; and on-site flu shot clinics and health assessments, to name just a few.
- Outstanding corporate culture
- Happy employees are productive employees, and our staff is
among the best in the business. And they point to our casual,
employee-oriented culture as a leading factor in their
satisfaction with JHTNA. This is driven by perks like:
- Departmental team building events
- Annual yard game Olympics tournament
- Holiday parties
- Celebration lunches and BBQ's
- Charitable potlucks and chili cook off competitions
- Convenience benefits like on-site oil changes and dry cleaning pickups
- Happy employees are productive employees, and our staff is among the best in the business. And they point to our casual, employee-oriented culture as a leading factor in their satisfaction with JHTNA. This is driven by perks like:
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Paid holidays
- Health insurance (HMO and PPO plans available)
- Dental & vision insurance
- Life insurance, AD&D, long-term disability
- Short-term disability
- Supplemental insurance
- Company-match retirement plan (401k)
- Product discounts
- Education assistance
- Flexible benefits plan
- Flexible scheduling
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Loyalty Program (years of service)
- Car pool program
- Cellular phone service discounts
To view and apply for available positions in fields such as administration, finance, IT, sales, marketing, product development, industrial design, engineering, and/or operations, click here: www.taleo.net.
For positions in customer tech support, general warehouse, assembly or shipping and receiving, please apply online at www.eapp.adecco.com www.eapp.adecco.com.
JHTNA is headquartered in Cottage Grove, WI, only minutes from Madison, the state capital and home of the University of Wisconsin.
For more information, visit www.visitmadison.com